Wednesday, May 27

a new baby!!!!


Ellia Kate Mitchell has arrived!!!!!!
She was born on May 19, 2009 at 4:04 in the afternoon. She is the sweetest little thing I have ever seen! For those of you who don't know Ellia is the new baby girl of my best friend, Amy Mitchell and her husband Patrick.
Being in the room with Amy and Patrick before she was born was magical! To hear her heartbeat and think that in a few hours she would arrive! Her heartbeat was so fast! She came out with a full head of hair and was this tiny little thing with the longest feet! I am so blessed to be Auntie Julie to such a cute little bird!
**Please excuse the horrible grammar and excessive use of exclamation marks in this post! I am going on very little sleep and cannot express how excited I am about Ellia!!!! (see more marks!)**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!