Wednesday, May 13

5 year anniversay = a house


Sorry for the long delay in posts. It has been such a crazy time! Here is the reader's digest version of my adventures over the past week...
So, Monday was the fifth anniversary of when my boyfriend and I became official! So, the logical present is a house, right? well ok, maybe not but that is what we got!
We have been looking for a house since the end of February and have finally found a match! I am so excited to finally end this search! We will close at the end of this month and that will be it! We will be homeowners! On Wednesday we picked the stain for the hardwood floors, we went with a dark walnut, and the carpet should be in sometime next week. Now I will have a whole new adventure of furnishing and making a house a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!