Sunday, May 10

Previously on adventures in growing up...

I can't believe how much things have changed in the past year! It has been such a whirlwind and yet somehow it all still feels the same. I keep waiting for it all to sink in. Let's just take a look at where the adventure has taken me in the past year:
  • i have a degree now. I am a college graduate!
  • i have a career, not just a job, a career!
  • i spent an eye opening two weeks in ireland.
  • i now support myself!
  • i have had 4 different hair colors!
  • i have had to learn to survive without one of my best friends because she apparently wants to be a yankee! =P
  • my boyfriend and i are going to buy a house!
  • i almost lost my dad.
  • lost a friend in a BASE jumping accident.
  • became a mother! (to my dog-child)
  • turned a quarter of a century old!
  • celebrated my hero and role model's big 80!!!!! (that would be my grandmother)
I thinks that is all the major highlights! I'm basically just trying to discover who i am and what i'm doing here....you know like every 25 year old out there! If I'm forgetting anything feel free to leave it in a comment! Stay tuned for the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!