Friday, March 23

hello, coconut


baby w,

at 36 weeks you are the size of a coconut. the doctor says everything is looking great and that if you came right now you would more than likely be perfectly healthy. i hope you are happy in there because i'm not quite ready for you to join us yet.

even though you have now officially given me stretch marks, bruised my belly button, make me have to pee all the time, made my iron counts drop, and squirm around like it's nobody's business...i want you in there for as long as you can stand it so you come out perfectly baked.

and baby w, i want you to know that you are so worth every stretch mark, every bruise, every trip to the bathroom, and every uncomfortable squirm. i can't wait to hold you in my arms and kiss your soft little baby skin. you are so loved already, by so many....more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!