Tuesday, July 28

new business cards!!!

I just ordered some new business cards, and am super excited! If you don't already know I have a slight obsession with stationery. Strange, I know. Paper and I began our love affair when I was just a babe. I used to pick up brochures, flyers, junk mail, etc. If it was paper I picked it up. I even used to steal the paper out of the trashcan in my Grandmother's office!!
So, back to my business cards. I ordered them from Paper & Ink Studio through Etsy. (have I mentioned how much I LOVE Etsy? No, well that is a whole post of it's own) I graduated last year with a Bachelors in Interior Design and have been wanting to start some freelance services. So, what better way to get clients than to hand out some swanky cards! Here is a picture of the ones I ordered.



I told you, swanky! I'm still working on starting up everything, but if you know anybody that would like some design services let me know! After all, I have business cards now. That makes me a professional, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!